• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group B - Sri Lanka, India, Bangladesh, Bermuda

Mahindinho

State Vice-Captain
hahahaha
it must be you mate.
Yup, just you Scaly :laugh:

I do, however, think of a nice bit of bacon whenever Robert Key gets mentioned, and slightly burnt toast for Graham Thorpe. Just as well that I've never seen them batting together :ph34r:

fistfullofbeer

Cricket Spectator
If this match gets rained out, it appears that it will help Bangladesh the most. With India and Sri Lanka playing for the 2nd spot from this Group .. :unsure: .. who would have thought?

pasag

RTDAS
Looked like a strain whilst taking a single. Hope it isn't anything serious. Played an excellent innings.

SL doing very well here. Big total on the cards.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Damn, glad I didn't stay up for this one (although it sounds as though Jayasuriya's innings might have been worth watching). Just hoping SL can keep up their form long enough to beat India.

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
India will feel the big musquitoes flying in their stomach wondering How can we face the SRL attack when we suffered against BAN attack?

Poor India

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
IND expected to lose against SRL and not to qulaify for S8 joining PAK. Two archrivals out of the WC.

legglancer12

School Boy/Girl Captain
jayasuriya is completly bald now, no more shampoo related accidents:happy:
Hey ..... The man believes he has hair & if he still uses shampoo ! their is nothing wrong with that .... Especially when he can wield that willow like today !:)

Last edited: