• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group B - Ireland, Scotland, West Indies, Zimbabwe

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
One man show for Raza so far, just like the past few months. Has to take care of the runs as well as the strike rate. Most probably, will have to take care of the wickets and catches too when they field.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Look, if I was the Ireland captain i would probably tell my bowlers we've already established a few overs ago that the fella can play the short stuff.

Burgey

There's nothing else on.

The ICC tournament-appointed commentators are terrible though. They make even the Fox crew seem decent.

Chubb

International Regular
I think, I hope, they have enough already. If they can just get Stirling and Balbirnie.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Irish batting is better than their bowling. So, this should be a good match.

But Zimbabwe need 170 here at the least.

trundler

Can the PAF persuade Raza to come back to Pakistan? I'd give a testicle for a player as good as him at #5 for us. Gun.