• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group 1 (Afghanistan, Australia, England, New Zealand, Sri Lanka, Ireland)

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
How is this not on normal tv? How am I supposed to provide my usual insightful commentary just watching an online feed?

tooextracool

International Coach
Malan potentially out also not a bad thing, can see him potentially chewing up balls against the SL spinners.
On a separate note, a splendid set from Rashid, thought he mixed them up beautifully and read the batters well.

Red_Ink_Squid

Cricketer Of The Year
Nice to see Rashid do so well after his recent struggles.

It was quite fortuitous that Jordan was on the field just then to take the catch I guess.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Last one was a wide bit otherwise a good over.

this 14-18 over stall has really been a thing this tourney