• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Greatest WWE Intercontinental Champion of All Time

The Greatest WWE Intercontinental Champion of All Time

• Pat Patterson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Randy Savage

• Ricky Steamboat

• Honky Tonk Man

• Roddy Piper

• Jeff Jarrett

• Triple H

• The Rock

• Owen Hart

• Steve Austin

• Edge

• William Regal

• Rob Van Dam

• Booker T

• Shelton Benjamin

• CM Punk

• Total voters

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
doesn't include Jeff Hardy either

didn't Benoit hold the WWE title? I thought he did

Barney Rubble

International Coach
doesn't include Jeff Hardy either

didn't Benoit hold the WWE title? I thought he did
Benoit held the WHC, as did many others like Booker and Batista, who aren't included.

Jeff Hardy is in the one I'm doing...:wacko:

Got 30 the first time round, missed a few for which I was kicking myself. Did it a couple more times until I got all 37. :cool:

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Great thread, looking at the list I'd vote for Razor Ramon as his character and initial assault on the IC title was absolutely awesome. Gotta say the idea of a Tony Montana rip off character just screams out "wrestling lame" but Hall pulled it off so well. To this day one of my favourite characters.

One guy not on the list who I see SBI mentioned was Pedro Morales. He was probably a bit out of our generation's knowledge but I have a stackload of old WWF VHS' and his feud with the Magnificent Don Muraco will go down as one of the greatest feuds in wrestling history. Muraco subsequently had another massive feud for the IC title with Supafly, so honorable mentions to those guys as well they were all great wrestlers in their own right.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
voted HBK.. there have been better, I am sure but when I first started watching, it was him and Razor feuding and I am a bit biased towards anything HBK.. :p

BTW, r any of u guys into e-fedding?

masterblaster

International Captain
I thought I'd give this poll some time, but there aren't a lot of new people voting so I'm declaring Chris Jericho as CW's pick for Greatest WWE Intercontinental Champion of all time. Of course people are encouraged to vote and add their opinion to the thread, but Chris Jericho looks like the winner here.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
voted HBK.. there have been better, I am sure but when I first started watching, it was him and Razor feuding and I am a bit biased towards anything HBK.. :p

BTW, r any of u guys into e-fedding?
I used to be, like 7 or 8 years ago. Was fun.

Indipper

State Regular
This thread was spoiled by the fact that you people are too young. Now in my day, you'd have your Mr. Perfect, your Bret Hart and your Shawn Michaels AND STILL GET CHANGE BACK FROM THE NICKEL!

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I watched wrestling back then as well. Bret didn't stay round the IC division too long tbf, was world champ just over a year after winnning his first IC strap

Xuhaib

International Coach
Speaking of intercontinental I was You tubing Macho Man- Steamboat match and it was my first time watching and my reaction was 'whats the big deal' sure the physiology was top notch match was crisp with no notifiable botch but it just did not have the drama that you associate with a great match like Austin-Hart or Angle-Shawn.