• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Grade Cricket Season XIV

Flying V

U19 12th Man
Now that's how it's ****ing done!

Very dubious MOTM descision there though...

Also is it just me or am I always scoring runs a bit too fast for my own good?

Last edited:

David

International 12th Man
Now that's how it's ****ing done!

Very dubious MOTM descision there though...

Also is it just me or am I always scoring runs a bit too fast for my own good?
Thought about giving it to you, until this comment.
:ph34r:

Clairvoyance, ftw.

cpr

International Coach
23 runs and 8 wickets needed in the final for the 1000/100 combo for the season for me, bet I fail at both. Borcich, my earlier post about getting wickets... stop it you ****, I want them in the final

David

International 12th Man
Cricket Web Grade Grand Final
Pickford Panthers vs Edfield Seahawks @ CW Oval
CW 'A' Players Unavailable (Fuller)

Edfield won the toss and elected to bat.

Edfield Seahawks First Innings All-Out for 221 (58.1)
Borcich 58*, Nayak 44, de Silva 4/43

Pickford Panthers First Innings All-Out for 138 (35.5)
Richings 38, de Silva 33, Clapham 5/42

Edfield Seahwaks Second Innings All-ou for 170 (41.3)
Mørk 49, Pickup 6/56

Pickford Panthers Second Innings 6/254 (52.4)
König 70*, Gough 42, Smith/Raftery 2/51

Pickford Panthers won by 4 wickets.
Woman of the Match KS König

Attachments

Flying V

U19 12th Man
Well fought game, can't be unhappy with my scores, made some runs but nothing enough to change the game, we were outmatched in the end and as such it was a deserved win by Pickford.

cpr

International Coach
23 runs and 8 wickets needed in the final for the 1000/100 combo for the season for me, bet I fail at both. Borcich, my earlier post about getting wickets... stop it you ****, I want them in the final

Think i'll be taking a bow after that performance. 13 runs and 4 wickets. Cant even blame Borcich, as he outperformed me with the bat, even after i'd cut the fingers on his right hand off so he couldnt outbowl me. So i'll blame him for not giving me decent competition to make me up my game. Will also blame Smith for making me go out on the pull the night before the big game. Neither of them turned out to be women you ****

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Bloody good season for Heath this year. Pickford and Blacks are just amazing.

Tough between Konig and Wilson for Pickford's player for the season. Probably just about Wilson...

James_W

U19 Vice-Captain
Haha I did get my fair share of duck's tbh. I think the Pick should be promoted to the Dev League, as we're awesome.

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
I demans an official investigation into the selsction policy that had rabbits like yours truly batting as high as 6 for Fiztworthingham this season

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
All of the computer generated players (ie. players that fill in) are **** (and all exactly the same) so a lot of tailenders have better stats than them anyway. When I was simming I just batted the CW'ers as high as possible as they're the only ones who matter.