• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Funky idea for a draft, XIs will only be made of players from 2 chosen decades

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
No.. but being the last out of 9 or 10 drafters can kill you in terms of choosing the decade etc. Anyways we will see how ti pans out, I guess.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
No.. but being the last out of 9 or 10 drafters can kill you in terms of choosing the decade etc. Anyways we will see how ti pans out, I guess.
Not really considering you still choose other decades already chosen, only you won't get 1st pick of that decade.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
yeah okay OS but no more, you go last at the end of this round

and yes honestb remember there is no limit to how many people can use a decade as their decade, which is where I'm hoping the fun/strategy comes into it.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
probably important to do frequent updates at least for the first few rounds when people are choosing their decades

Round 1:

Red Hill - Malcolm Marshall (70s)
jimmy101 - Gary Sobers (50s)
Zinzan - Imran Khan (70s)
mr_mister - Harold Larwood (20s)
Shri
Samuel Vimes
mackembbhoy
anil1405
J_C
honestbharani
OverratedSanity