• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

From the Pavilion

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Probs the best pull ever in terms of rating for me

Otago >> Rupak Rustagi >> Details
Player Info
16y0w | 29,789 rating | $1,342 wage (5% discount)
Left hand batsman | Left arm Fast medium
Talents Gifted (Fielding)
Nationality India
Form reasonable
Fatigue rested
Experience poor
Captaincy ordinary

Skills
Batting reasonable Endurance ordinary
Bowling ordinary Technique ordinary
Keeping reasonable Power ordinary
Fielding ordinary

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Am in 1st in Youth 1.1 with 3 rounds to go (ahead on NRR). Playing the guy who is equal first with me at the moment. He was losing 3-4 players after last week's game, so I thought I was in with a good shot. I recruited an all-rounder that is accomplished/expert/expert to fill a hole left by a few departures myself, but am mainly relying on younger recruitments and youth pulls to get me to the end of the season. He bought up over the past week and filled most of the gaps in his team. Hilariously, one of the players he bought was only eligible for Youth teams for 1 more week and then went on tour with their National under 20 team this week, so he won't get to use them. I assume this is a mistake and not some calculated purchase for his senior team.

We batted first and scored 194 on an uneven deck, which I would have taken at the beginning of the day. Whether or not we can bowl them out for less than that is questionable, but hopefully we pull off a miracle.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
3 way tie for first in my youth division. Will be interesting to see how the last few rounds play out. But my guys def aren't division 2 material as we've lost about 5 to 6 good players in the last 14 weeks and need to rebuild