• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Forum very slow recently

Loony BoB

International Captain
I have to say it's been painful how on-and-off the forums have been over the past couple of days. Times out at random times of the day for between two and ten minutes a time. At least every half hour it'll happen, or at least it seems that way.

headhunter

International Vice-Captain
Very patchy for me aswell. Can be perfect most of the time but then i cant open a page for round a 5min spell.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Yeah, been awful here today too. As Stephen said, though, there are short spells where it'll be normal.

PY

International Coach
Pretty shonky performance again today and especially just now. Taking a long while for threads to load up.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Thanks for the notification guys, we now know what is causing it and I'm going to be doing my best to hopefully find a solution to it.

Please continue to post in here when you encounter problems.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Gahhh! The site is hardly working for me today.... VERY FRUSTRATING when you have a need for speed!

What is going on??

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Was iffy of times for me yesterday evening (sort of 10:30-1:30GMT) but was also of times perfectly OK.

James

Cricket Web Owner
The server load today has been really good actually.

The problem may well have been your connection to the server, rather than the server acting up itself.

Loony BoB

International Captain
Was a bit poor just now, but not as bad as it has been in the past.

Certainly not Heath Davis speed, by any means.

PhoenixFire

International Coach
It was not working for me, for about half an hour today, and just been really slow for the rest of the time.

Craig

World Traveller
Goes through patchy moments when it is running find and it takes a few minutes where nothing happens or 15 minutes until it loads.