• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Final.

pup11

International Coach
I have huge expectations out of Gilly today, i consider him more than due to deliver and what better stage than the WC final to perform!

P.S: I just had my 12th beer and now i feel like puking!!

pasag

RTDAS
I have huge expectations out of Gilly today, i consider him more than due to deliver and what better stage than the WC final to perform!

P.S: I just had my 12th beer and now i feel like puking!!
Haha Pup. What a gun!

Matt79

Global Moderator
Something weird about this game....

Hang on! Fans are filling the stands. Someone call Malcolm Speed. honestly, can't people take a hint that they're not wanted?

LA ICE-E

State Captain
I said it was going to rain! and it did!:dry: i think this(38 ov per team) will help australia more since they have more power hitters and played more 20/20's. Why couldn't they play half the match today and half the match tomorrow? tv coverage?