• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Fawad Ahmed

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
Agar is decent, but his record isn't better than Ahmed's. For example his best performance was a seven wicket match haul at Adelaide, while Ahmed's best is 7 wickets at Melbourne, a pitch that offers less assistance. Even Botha managed more wickets than Agar in the Adelaide game. Agar is also only 19, and has a lot to learn about his craft (although he is said to be very mature with both bat and ball) while Ahmed is 31 and reaching his peak as a spinner.

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Probably the most pressing issue is if they pick him over Lyon, is he Aussie enough yet to lead Under the Southern Cross I stand?

Will he stand on a massage table in his jocks with a can in hand yelling Australia you ****ing beauty?

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Probably the most pressing issue is if they pick him over Lyon, is he Aussie enough yet to lead Under the Southern Cross I stand?

Will he stand on a massage table in his jocks with a can in hand yelling Australia you ****ing beauty?
Can he use a PS4?

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
Well,I'm looking forward to seeing Ahmed carve the poms up in the ashes, and then we'll see if they still think this is just a desperate measure or simply the logical thing to do, what kind of country wouldn't want a classy and dangerous spinner available for selection?