• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Faviourte Sport?

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Playing:

1) Football (s*ccer)
2) Floorball (indoor hockey)
3) Badminton

Watching:

1) Cricket
2) Snooker
3) Speed skating
4) Ski jumping
5) Handball

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Judging by the fact this is a cricket forum I don't think many will be surprised to see cricket on everyone's list..

Anyway - this is a mix of playing and watching. The first 2 are quite close and are ahead of the others by a fair bit - in both watching and playing.

1. AFL
2. Cricket
3. Swimming
4. Soccer
5. Tennis

The AFL/cricket may switch during summer, but right now I'm loving the footy.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Tough. Very tough.

1) Association Football
2) Cricket
3) Rugby Union
4) Rugby League

(big drop off...)

5) Boxing

I also enjoy watching athletics & tennis, but can't abide horse racing or formula 1. In motor sport two wheels are where it's at! Speedway & the 500 GP both pee on F1 from a great height.

Cloete

International Captain
1&2. Cricket/Football (although I don't watch as much football as I'd like, hopefully the A League will change that)
3. Rugby Union
4. Rugby League
5. Golf (Only playing)

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
marc71178 said:
Wouldn't you love to do it?

I'd love to be that bloke in the safety car for a grand prix!

yeah driving around those tracks at upto 160k would be scary enough for me ;)

V Reddy

International Debutant
Mine would be

Tennis
Cricket
Golf
Field Hockey
F1

Play and watch almost all sports except for Football, Athletics and Rugby

Dydl

International Debutant
Who here wouldn't be surprised if everyone who posts a list has Cricket on it??!

nikhil1772

State Vice-Captain
1.Cricket
2.Soccer
2.Tennis
2.Formula One
2.Badminton
2.Wrestling

If you were wondering...I must clarify I can count...