• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Fantasy Premier League 2020/21

Red_Ink_Squid

Cricketer Of The Year
Out of interest which match would you pick if you had the choice?
Ah man, that's too much to process right now. Feel like I should pick a Villa game really, but I dunno.

Sadly, looks like there is no prize at all for 2nd so still got it all to do!

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
It's an interesting question for us none fans of a Prem team, not even got a second team in it anymore. I think I'd probably be looking at who gave the best VIP treatment, probably London too, so Chelsea, Spurs, Arsenal against a decent team, probably go with yer Chavs, as Brumbers would call them, Coz not sure watching Arse or Spuds is an elite thing nowadays..

JOJOXI

International Vice-Captain
Alas, the dream finally dies. 2nd place finish courtesy of my final opponent having Mane. Still a crazy run to get that far.
Nonetheless was a very good go of things - just like Leicester you'll come back more determined next season having fell at the final hurdle!

Had looked a few minutes earlier and had thought Castagne didn't play with his 0pts which would've made things very interesting with bonus pts yet to be added