• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Erroneous revisionism that needs to be corrected

srbhkshk

International Captain
Coming out with a book later this month ttitled "A revisionists review of revitalising re-visitations - Pt. II".

Ah, now, this, of course, is the revised version of the second addendum made to the original copy of the postscript. I realise the book technically hasn't been released yet, but I'd say we'll be seeing some revisions made to this in the near future.
Please re-post when redone.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Aside from Gayle, you've also got the likes of Pollard and Samuels who have been involved in multiple ugly incidents, generally with them being clearly in the wrong. I mean seriously, the team is full of weirdos. Blokes like Gayle and Russell are genuine nutters for mine, absolute self-obsessed narcissists.

I dunno, I'm surprised I have to do the legwork to remind people of all of the specific incidents but I guess that's my point- it gets glossed over or reinterpreted because people just like the "cool" West Indies.
Yeah, we're kind of making the same point actually. I picked up on Burgey's 1980s reference that you replied to and wrongly assumed you were too. Mostly agree about the more recent generation, even if I quite liked Samuels' military salute following Ben Stokes' dismissal.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Would just like to say the Bijed is the best. Don't understand how he posts regularly yet never gets into ****fights, never trolls and makes consistently funny posts.

cnerd123

likes this
Would just like to say the Bijed is the best. Don't understand how he posts regularly yet never gets into ****fights, never trolls and makes consistently funny posts.
Dw we'll eventually corrupt him too. Look what we did to vcs.

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Looks like a bit of revisionism going on within this post

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I'd just like to point out the redundancy in the thread title.

The use of both 'erroneous' and 'needs to be corrected' is unnecessary. One indicates the other. Can a mod please edit accordingly.

Five Nixons to trundler also for poor thread title.

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'd just like to point out the redundancy in the thread title.

The use of both 'erroneous' and 'needs to be corrected' is unnecessary. One indicates the other. Can a mod please edit accordingly.

Five Nixons to trundler also for poor thread title.
Ok