• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

England vs New Zealand, 1st Test at Lord's

Howe_zat

Audio File
Post here if you're interested in being on comms for this match.

Thursday 21st May - Monday 25th May

Morning Sessions: 11:00 London, 13:30 Mumbai, 20:00 Sydney, 22:00 Wellington
Afternoon Sessions: 13:40 London, 16:10 Mumbai, 22:40 Sydney, 00:40 Wellington (next day)
Evening Sessions: 16:00 London, 18:30 Mumbai, 01:00 Sydney (next day), 03:00 Wellington (next day)

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Up for most of of the first session on Thursday (will probably be half an hour late) and all of the first session on Friday.

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
may be up for the first session tomorrow night, just need to test if I can be heard by the other members of the household from the lounge.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Will be available first session tomorrow night, and should be around for all of Friday.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
I can definitely do the Afternoon sessions on Days 1 through 4. Morning sessions I can potentially do on Days 2, 3 & 4.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Any idea who is the showrunner tonight, so I can give my Skype name to them? Don't want to put it on the main forum, so will VM it.

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
Someone who has access to a real TV will need to run the show. I'll be following along with poorly thought out analysis 10 seconds behind wherever I can.