• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

England test tour of Pakistan December 2022

ataraxia

International Coach
I know Pakistan haven't the greatest bowlers at batting, and I can't say I've followed the side closely, but they've got a bad #10 and three bunnies ffs. Sajid should've been picked for his batting (and he's not a #7... or #8......... or #9.............)

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
A bit disappointing to see the opening pair didn't go longer. Pakistan don't have quite the same lower order strength.

ataraxia

International Coach
Should've picked Joel Garner for batting.
This but unironically. (were Garner 40 years younger, half as good at bowling, and Pakistani)

Joel'd genuinely bat #8 for this Pakistan team every day of the week and twice on Sundays (the twice-on-Sunday [tomorrow] thing being presuming Pakistan follow on after Babz gets out for 99 #RamizSuckIt leading to a vintage collapse to 450 all out.).

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Allegedly one of the CricViz charlatans claimed there's nothing wrong with the pitch and it's been entirely the bowling.

Just another demonstration of why you should ignore them and their pseudo-scientific analyses.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I'm not sure what this is about specifically but I just heard him speak for about 5 seconds and had to turn him off. He's hard to listen to, no matter what he's saying.
He just comes across as so insincere. I actually agreed with almost everything in that segment but he's just... a wanker.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Would be great if Rizwan wildly slogged here and made 60 (30) just to spite the criticisms of his T20 batting.