• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

England test tour of Pakistan December 2022

TheGreatest

U19 Cricketer
Great day for Pakistan. They bat all through tomorrow and half the next day, England will fold third innings a la Adelaide 2006.
Do you think England can even get 10 wickets in the next day and a half? I don't see England batting again.

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!

Well
Bull****. Pakistan prepared wonderful pitches when SA and SL toured. There's been a clear shift in policy since he came in charge. The same ground offers a lot to bowlers in domestic cricket. Maybe the curators ****ed up and made it too roady but Ramiz deserves to cop a lot of flak for targeting 0-0.

Last edited:

TheGreatest

U19 Cricketer
Bull****. Pakistan prepared wonderful pitches when SA and SL toured. There's been a clear shift in policy since he came in charge. The same ground offers a lot to bowlers in domestic cricket. Maybe the curators ****ed up and made it too roady but Ramiz deserves to cop a lot flak for targeting 0-0.
Yeah...it looks like he is the one who actually orders them to prepare these roads.

Xuhaib

International Coach
Bull****. Pakistan prepared wonderful pitches when SA and SL toured. There's been a clear shift in policy since he came in charge. The same ground offers a lot to bowlers in domestic cricket. Maybe the curators ****ed up and made it too roady but Ramiz deserves to cop a lot flak for targeting 0-0.
Yes i knew this was on the card.
Babar will not rest easy till he gets his average above 50 he is very much involved in this farce along with Ramiz

Xuhaib

International Coach
Just 20 months back this ground produced this.

The only change took place was Ramiz became the chairman in this time period. Hes lying through his teeth when he says he has no clue how he can improve the pitches .

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!

The only change took place was Ramiz became the chairman in this time period. Hes lying through his teeth when he says he has no clue how he can improve the pitches .
The same ground in domestic and international cricket:

IMG_20221202_183317.jpg

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Been pointed out before, but hasan ali took 10-100 odd on this deck a year and a bit back and there was something for the bowlers consistently. Don't know if this is ramiz's fault directly, but decks have been far flatter under him.

TheGreatest

U19 Cricketer

What will Ramiz and his team gain from all these dead roads. I thought he was quite popular in your country. Why are they killing the home advantage?

Bahseph

State Captain
Just looked up Jack's FC stats. Can the English fans explain to me why he got the nod instead of Dawson? Apologies if this has been discussed somewhere else.

Red_Ink_Squid

Cricketer Of The Year
Can the English fans explain to me why he got the nod instead of Dawson?
Not easily. In Jacks' favour:
-he's young and seen as a prospect (though more in white ball?)
-unlike Dawson he turns the ball the opposite way to Leach
-His T20 batting makes him more of a Bazball pick?

But yeah, I think all of us here were expecting Dawson.