• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

East Robham Upper Body

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
This then, is our team for the quarter-final. So keen.

MotT points for Game Six vs Sussex

4 points for Mitchell, for proving a point

2 points for Watson, WAG, and

1 point for Hughes and Fitzsimmons for contributing with the bat.

East Robham MotT Standings -
Ritchie 9
Cannon 8
Fitzsimmons 8
Watson 7
Mitchell 5
Patrick 5
Camps 3
Hughes 3
McNamara 3
Smith 1
Watt 1

The first time Cannon hasn't polled I think. So many players still in with a shot.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
MotT points for the Quarter-Final vs Victoria

4 points to Hughes, what a freaking guy. Love The Prince,

2 points to Patrick and Camps for bowling decently, and

1 point to Ritchie for being a run-scoring machine.

Ritchie 10
Cannon 8
Fitzsimmons 8
Hughes 7
Patrick 7
Watson 7
Mitchell 5
Camps 5
McNamara 3
Smith 1
Watt 1

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
MotT points for the Semi-Final vs Sussex

4 points to Mitchell, for decimating Sussex into oblivion

2 points to Hughes and Watson for their knocks with the bat, and

1 point for Sm00teh, because he scored runs, yay!

Ritchie 10
Hughes 9
Mitchell 9
Watson 9
Cannon 8
Fitzsimmons 8
Patrick 7
Camps 5
McNamara 3
Smith 2
Watt 1

Double points for the final?

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
This then, is our side for the Final against West Robham Rabid Wolves, and this is the news no-one wanted to hear, Shane Watson out injured.

We've had a fantastic tournament lads, loved every minute of it. We've overcome some seriously talented sides, and done it with style, and muscles.

Hughes and Smith are the ***iest opening pair in cricket's history, Ritchie has been sublime at four, and will be key for us if we are to win. Bosco has shown glimpses of his best, we know Camps can hit a long ball and it's up to Dinnen and Robbins to show us they're capable of performing when it counts. Our lower-order is well capable of scoring aswell.

Our bowling has been so, so good this tournament. I've tried to back the five bowlers selected, and let them know that they are our best options. Mitchems is coming good in a big way, and Campsy has been consistent with the new cherry. Cannon started off the CL in amazing touch, but will need to be at his turning best tomorrow. Jack Mac is under-rated, giving us some very economical overs while picking up a key wicket here and there, and I'm holding my own.

I believe we can win the final, brothers. So let's put on our XS tees, do push-ups while the bowler goes back to his mark, and show everyone why we deserve to be the best 20/20 side in the world. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Furball

Evil Scotsman
This then, is our side for the Final against West Robham Rabid Wolves, and this is the news no-one wanted to hear, Shane Watson out injured.

We've had a fantastic tournament lads, loved every minute of it. We've overcome some seriously talented sides, and done it with style, and muscles.

Hughes and Smith are the ***iest opening pair in cricket's history, Ritchie has been sublime at four, and will be key for us if we are to win. Bosco has shown glimpses of his best, we know Camps can hit a long ball and it's up to Dinnen and Robbins to show us they're capable of performing when it counts.

Our bowling has been so, so good this tournament. I've tried to back the five bowlers selected, and let them know they are our best options. Mitchems is coming good in a big way, and Campsy has been consistent with the new cherry. Cannon started off the CL in amazing touch, but will need to be at his turning best tomorrow. Jack Mac is under-rated, giving us some very economical overs while picking up a key wicket here and there, and I'm holding my own.

I believe we can win the final, brothers. So let's put on our XS tees, do push-ups while the bowler goes back to his mark, and show everyone why we deserve to be the best 20/20 side in the world. :thumbsup:
Either a golden duck, or 124* (51) coming up from me. Hopefully the latter.

I'm also loving the captain's faith in me to come good when it counts when I haven't been able to come good when it hasn't counted. :laugh:

Last edited:

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
MotT points for the Final vs WRRW

4 points for Patrick, in the most ridiculous game of my life,

2 points for Camps with four wickets in the final, Robbins for coming into the side and displaying dynamic fielding and batting, and McNamara for that last-wicket stand. Also though, there's

1 point for everyone else who played. It truely was a team effort, and now we're WORLD CHAMPIONS!! :)

Ritchie 11
Patrick 11
Hughes 10
Mitchell 10
Watson 9
Cannon 9
Fitzsimmons 9
Camps 7
McNamara 5
Smith 3
Robbins 2
Dinnen 1
Watt 1

Which means, as it should be, that Joshua Ritchie is East Robham Upper Body's Man of the Tournament! Josh, you really have been our best, and most consistent player. What a bloke, will get some stats happening when they are released. We couldn't have done it without you mate. :)

99*

International Debutant
Haha, cheers, but there is no way I'm taking the award solo. Not after that game from you.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
The rules clearly stipulate that the player with the most 4 pointers wins the title. It's all you.

99*

International Debutant
Aren't we forgetting that the final is double points? Therefore you should be on 15? :ph34r: