• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Draft Game - Fantasy Cricket 2024

Kenneth Viljoen

International Debutant
Squad: Babar Azam (c), Abrar Ahmed, Azam Khan, Fakhar Zaman, Iftikhar Ahmed, Imad Wasim, Abbas Afridi, Mohammad Rizwan, Mohammad Amir, Irfan Khan, Naseem Shah, Saim Ayub, Shadab Khan, Shaheen Afridi, Usama Mir, Usman Khan, Zaman Khan.

Wow Usman Khan has decided to play for Pakistan that's massive news for them, good squad ..Should earn the drafters a lot of points if Pakistan don't rotate , which I suspect they will with 17 players

Last edited:

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Except for the 3 guys at the end, mine and Kenneth's teams are eerily similar in terms of player ability as well as countries.

KennethCricaddict
RK Paudel (NEP)Aasif Sheikh (NEP)
MJ Santner (NZ)R Ravindra (NZ)
Shadab Khan (PAK)Imad Wasim (PAK)
SN Netravalkar (USA)SR Taylor (USA)
FH Allen (NZ)BV Sears (NZ)
Mohammad Rizwan (PAK)Saim Ayub (PAK)
Aqib Ilyas (OMA)Zeeshan Maqsood (OMA)
KH Prajapati (OMA)PS Athavale (OMA)
Shoriful Islam (BAN)Taskin Ahmed (BAN)
BJ Currie (SCOT)J Jarvis (SCOT)
BM Scholtz (NAM)Aayan Afzal Khan (UAE)
M van Lingen (NAM)TM Head (AUS)
Towhid Hridoy (BAN)GJ Maxwell (AUS)
NR Kirton (CAN)Aamer Jamal (PAK)

Himannv

International Coach
You've got a few more Aussies than him. Normally I'd say that probably gives you the edge in cricket, but those Namibians are world beaters in this thing.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
You've got a few more Aussies than him. Normally I'd say that probably gives you the edge in cricket, but those Namibians are world beaters in this thing.
Ha ha yes true. With the number of matches the associates schedule, Namibians and Canadians are stronger players here than the top nations.

Kenneth Viljoen

International Debutant
There is a risk..

Most of my players will go out early in the T20 World Cup so that's where things will even itself out.

But I had such a big deficit on Line and Length and CricAddict in Q1 that I couldn't just wait for the World Cup in June to start eating into that deficit.Hopefully I can get a big enough lead that when the T20 World Cup concludes, I'll still be in top 3 heading into Q3

Silver Silva

International Debutant
If Jaiswal and Duckett can be a part of the T20 WC plans I think I can be in top 5 after Q2.
I have a dangerous team ready to rack up lots of points.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Quality player for sure, but I need Oman to play better cricket than what they are currently playing..Relying a little too much on Aquib it might be too much for the poor bloke.
Man.. Aqib Ilyas has been a monster.. 500 odd points in less than 2 weeks..and a lot more matches coming up for him this quarter including world cup.. Wish I had finished lower than you last quarter 😀

Kenneth Viljoen

International Debutant
Man.. Aqib Ilyas has been a monster.. 500 odd points in less than 2 weeks..and a lot more matches coming up for him this quarter including world cup.. Wish I had finished lower than you last quarter 😀
My worst fear was realised, picked up an injury and missed the last game ..oh well atleast Prajapati scored some runs, he does the sword celebration too.

Kenneth Viljoen

International Debutant
These rain affected matches are starting to get on my nerves, even Oman is getting rain and Oman is a ****ing desert , precious points down the drain in the Pakistan vs NZ match