• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Draft Game - Fantasy Cricket 2024

Himannv

International Coach
Once the drafting is done, I'd really like to know the process you all follow. I mean, I've not even heard of some of these guys and don't really follow Namibia or whatever to know how well they'd do and how often they'd get to play.

Teuton

International Captain
Once the drafting is done, I'd really like to know the process you all follow. I mean, I've not even heard of some of these guys and don't really follow Namibia or whatever to know how well they'd do and how often they'd get to play.
See post 468 in this thread, note which teams qualified for the upcoming WC
Then combine with statsguru and scores so far in whichever way you feel.

Himannv

International Coach
Rocketed into calculations within a few days.

Is he in the running for the T20 WC?
He's played in most of the recent T20Is (vs Bangladesh and Afghanistan) and went alright. He'll definitely be in the squad I reckon but I'm not sure 100% sure if he'll start. My thinking is they'll give him his chance considering his recent performance in the Tests.