• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Draft Game - Fantasy Cricket 2024

Teuton

International Captain
Round 1
honestbharani Angelo Mathews
Bitmap Charith Asalanka
Krypto Sybrand Engelbrecht
ataraxia Ollie Pope
Himannv Ibrahim Zadran
Teuton Shamar Joseph
Magrat Garlick Jan Frylinck
JOJOXI Reece Topley
Silver Silva Monank Patel
BoyBrumby Jan Nicol Loftie-Eaton
capt_Luffy Mustafizur Rahman
Kenneth Viljoen Shadab Khan
CricAddict Saim Ayub
Line and Length Rahmanullah Gurbaz

Round 2
honestbharani Azmatullah Omarzai
Bitmap Andre Russell
Krypto Clive Madande
Himannv Dilshan Madushanka
Teuton George Munsey
Magrat Garlick Obed McCoy
JOJOXI
Silver Silva
BoyBrumby
capt_Luffy
Kenneth Viljoen
CricAddict
Line and Length

Round 3
honestbharani
Bitmap
Krypto
Himannv
Teuton
Magrat Garlick
JOJOXI
Silver Silva
BoyBrumby
capt_Luffy
Kenneth Viljoen
CricAddict

Round 4
honestbharani
Bitmap
Himannv
Silver Silva
BoyBrumby
capt_Luffy
Kenneth Viljoen
CricAddict

Round 5
honestbharani
Himannv
Silver Silva
BoyBrumby
Kenneth Viljoen
CricAddict

Round 6
Himannv
Silver Silva
BoyBrumby
Kenneth Viljoen
CricAddict

Round 7
Silver Silva
Kenneth Viljoen
CricAddict

Round 8+
Kenneth Viljoen
CricAddict
CricAddict
CricAddict

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah great pick, I had him in Q1 didn't perform but I may regret that decision..Apparently he is also quite a useful bowler aswell even has a carrom ball
Yeah I was quite surprised that you released him but happy that I could get him. With quite a few allrounders, I am not sure if he will get a bowl though.

Kenneth Viljoen

International Debutant
Yeah I was quite surprised that you released him but happy that I could get him. With quite a few allrounders, I am not sure if he will get a bowl though.
Yeah I thought it would be a risk cause he's not established yet in that Pakistan side and there are quite a few options they could use at the top..
Fakhar Zaman could open , Usman Khan could change his mind and represent Pakistan , Haider Ali could be an option ..

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah I thought it would be a risk cause he's not established yet in that Pakistan side and there are quite a few options they could use at the top..
Fakhar Zaman could open , Usman Khan could change his mind and represent Pakistan , Haider Ali could be an option ..
You are right. The risks are still there. But he has had a decent psl. So I am hoping that he overcomes all those risks and play in the team.

JOJOXI

International Vice-Captain
Had a fantastic Pakistan t20 league and with his experience in the CPL should be a real threat at the T20 WC ..

My pick is Shadab Khan (SP)

@CricAddict
Not played a T20I since last April - do the thread think he'll start in World T20 - was thinking not based on his lack of recent starts in T20I and seemingly falling out of favour at end of World Cup but I'm just drawing that correlation of recent Pakistan XIs not with any real knowledge of thinking behind dropping him etc - I was a bit surprised as an outsider he wasn't playing more in Limited Overs of late. Hadn't realised Shadab had so many runs in the PSL - only noticed that he had been expensive at times with the ball in PSL but was only looking at his most recent games rather than whole PSL performance.

Kenneth Viljoen

International Debutant
Not played a T20I since last April - do the thread think he'll start in World T20 - was thinking not based on his lack of recent starts in T20I and seemingly falling out of favour at end of World Cup but I'm just drawing that correlation of recent Pakistan XIs not with any real knowledge of thinking behind dropping him etc - I was a bit surprised as an outsider he wasn't playing more in Limited Overs of late. Hadn't realised Shadab had so many runs in the PSL - only noticed that he had been expensive at times with the ball in PSL but was only looking at his most recent games rather than whole PSL performance.
Pakistan have had only 1 bilateral series since last April , the 5 match series in NZ ..

Shadab Khan did not play that series because he was injured ..When he is fully fit he's basically a guaranteed pick because his skillset is very rare..

A legspinning all rounder that is dynamite in the field ..Still only 25 aswell so will get better.

JOJOXI

International Vice-Captain
Pakistan have had only 1 bilateral series since last April , the 5 match series in NZ ..

Shadab Khan did not play that series because he was injured ..When he is fully fit he's basically a guaranteed pick because his skillset is very rare..

A legspinning all rounder that is dynamite in the field ..Still only 25 aswell so will get better.
Completely agree on the last line - it was surprised me a bit but I think that 5 match series v NZ spooked me a bit in combination with him missing some games in the Cricket World Cup - missed the games v Bangladesh, New Zealand - 2 of the last 3 WC games. I wasn't aware he was injured for the NZ series though - an oversight on my part.