• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Draft for Season 2

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The draft will begin today, everything draft releated will be in this thread, from draft orders, updated lists, results etc...

This is the order for round 1
1 Tasmania
2 South Australia
3 Karachi
4 Auckland
5 Kent
6 Warwicksshire
7 Titans
8 Victoria
9 Western Australia
10 Queensland
11 Cobras
12 Kandurata
13 North Zone India
14 Yorkshire
15 New South Wales
16 South Zone India

From the draft lists attached below you have to make a selection of players you want in your squad. You will get allocated one player per round, however you have to submit enough picks to cover the chances of the people picking in front of you choosing the same ones. E.g if you are Yorkshire picking 14th you need to submit a list of 14 players, you will be given the highest player on your list that isn't taken by the time it is your pick.

PICKS ARE DUE IN TUESDAY 9AM AEST - THEY ARE TO BE EMAILED TO MY ADDRESS BELOW

Please send them to simonfitzsimmons@gmail.com

The draft list is as follows

Attachments

Simon

Ive just realised i forgot to add the players Kandurata dropped to the draft, they will be added for round 2 of the draft.

Simon

Have gotten picks from
Cobras
Queensland
Karachi
Yorkshire
North Zone India
South Zone India
Auckland
Victoria
New South Wales
Kent
South Australia
Tasmania

Last edited:

Simon

Greg is correct, two keepers by the end of the draft, or I'm cracking skulls.

Simon

Waiting on picks from Tasmania, Warwickshire, Western Australia, Kandurata and Titans who currently are managerless.

cricketboy29

International Regular
Btw, Simon. Did you get my email? I had messed up the draft order the first time around. i resent the correct draft order today.