• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Donating Cricket Equipment

Langeveldt

Soutie
Obviously this is very niche, as we have about one other SA poster on here, and I'm also looking at Goughy who used to live here.. Basically my club is getting rid of a load of old, but perfectly decent kit, and I'm looking for a needy school/club in preferably the Eastern/Western Cape or Gauteng that would be interested in picking it up.. I'm not talking about a mega wealthy private school, but places where the next Makhaya Ntini are going to come from..

I should have some answers but I don't, and if any lurkers are reading this, make yourselves known :)

EDIT - Not sure if this begging belongs in OT or CC, so I'll let the Mods decide

Last edited:

James

Cricket Web Owner
Great idea Rich - hope you get some people offer to take it up :)

Moved to Cricket Chat btw.

kingkallis

International Coach
Obviously this is very niche, as we have about one other SA poster on here, and I'm also looking at Goughy who used to live here.. Basically my club is getting rid of a load of old, but perfectly decent kit, and I'm looking for a needy school/club in preferably the Eastern/Western Cape or Gauteng that would be interested in picking it up.. I'm not talking about a mega wealthy private school, but places where the next Makhaya Ntini are going to come from..

I should have some answers but I don't, and if any lurkers are reading this, make yourselves known :)

EDIT - Not sure if this begging belongs in OT or CC, so I'll let the Mods decide
Thats a fatastic idea, good luck mate! Very noble...