• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Does Jadeja make your India ATG XI?

Majestic

U19 Debutant
You know what, if you force me to put one of Zaheer or Srinath in my team; I will pick Srinath. But if you ask me to make a 15 man Squad; I will carry Zaheer with me.
Srinath would have been a force if he played in a strong bowling attack like Shami got but honestly out of the three names, Zak was a more intelligent bowler of the three. Srinath probably the fastest but Zak was a fast learner and would get his line and length correct more likely than former.

Sunil1z

International Regular
I may be wrong but IND was the first Team to beat SA after re-admission in Test series in 90s courtesy Srinath spell at Ahmedabad ( 6 wkt haul ) .

Yeah confirmed . SA lost 4 series in 90s to IND , AUS, AUS and ENG .

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I may be wrong but IND was the first Team to beat SA after re-admission in Test series in 90s courtesy Srinath spell at Ahmedabad ( 6 wkt haul ) .

Yeah confirmed . SA lost 4 series in 90s to IND , AUS, AUS and ENG .
Yeah but that test's match winner was as much the umpire for us (think it was SK Bansal?) as Srinath. RSA were pretty sawn off in the 2nd innings from what I recall. Esp. Jonty. :(

Sunil1z

International Regular
Yeah but that test's match winner was as much the umpire for us (think it was SK Bansal?) as Srinath. RSA were pretty sawn off in the 2nd innings from what I recall. Esp. Jonty. :(
I rewatched the entire spell . Only Johnty’s decision was controversial. Which other decisions were wrong?

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I rewatched the entire spell . Only Johnty’s decision was controversial. Which other decisions were wrong?
Its what I recall. Will have to see that again. I dont think I ever watched it again. Was a big RSA supporter back then, coz, you know, all the allrounders. So was a very heartbreaking loss as a 11 year old. :laugh: