• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Diminishing Draft Voting thread

Please vote for the best 6 teams in your opinion out of the below 16 teams

• The addicts

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Fuller Pilch

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • CricZO XI

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • srbhkshk

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Line and Length

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • trundler

• Bitmap

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • ataraxia

• ankitj

• The All Conditions All-Rounders

• Honest Hunks

• Pothas

• AndrewB

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Teuton

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Patience

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • JOJOXI

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kingkallis

International Coach
Looks like there are some clear front-runners now. I'll pitch for @kingkallis's team CricZO XI, and would give it more than 1 vote, if I could.

I think it's remarkable how well he planned out, and made a team with such balanced and effective contributors in all cricketing aspects top to bottom, and this in in spite of having missed out on drafting along with the rest of us in the first round. Bravo sir, and in my own book, you would be the winner for this draft. :thumbsup:
WOW! Thank you for your kind words. :thumbup:

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
At the end of the poll, how about doing a knockout between top 4 teams? The poll results will allow you to seed too

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
The poll is closed now and like @ankitj has said above, it is only fair that we have a knock-out poll again for the top 4 teams as 3 teams have 11 votes each while the 4th team has 10 votes. I will open the knock-out voting thread soon.