• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

did anyone else hate shane warne?

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hate is a powerful and negative emotion. To hate someone you have probably never met is a futile drain on mental energy. For your own well-being, learn to ignore those things in life that annoy you.
Nah hate’s fantastic. I hate the Liberal Party, conservatives in general and of course libertarians. Doing so enriches my life and those of my friends and loved ones. The world is better for my hating these people.

Chrish

International Debutant
On the other hand, I definitely wasn’t happy when I learned of McGrath’s safari antics in Africa..

Line and Length

Cricketer Of The Year
Nah hate’s fantastic. I hate the Liberal Party, conservatives in general and of course libertarians. Doing so enriches my life and those of my friends and loved ones. The world is better for my hating these people.
If you are serious, which I often doubt you are, you are a bitter and twisted individual.

Coronis

Cricketer Of The Year
newsflash: a sportsman wasn’t universally liked, you can’t talk about him in the year following his death!

Bitter and twisted. But happy. Very happy.
The two often go hand in hand.

If you are serious, which I often doubt you are, you are a bitter and twisted individual.
Hating the Liberal party might be my favourite thing about Burgey so far tbh

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
You love me ofc

subshakerz

International Coach
I won't pretend to know Warne as a person.

But as a player and commentator, he had the aggressive and winner mindset that grates certain people.