• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CWXI Development League

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Name: Jamee999
RHB
WK NO
Right Hand Leg spin
Batt pos: 4-7
Batt Avg 30.49
Bowl Avg 67.00
HS 89*(101)
BB 2-18(10)

Just added some more data

Last edited:

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
jamee999 said:
Name: Jamee999
RHB
WK NO
Right Hand Leg spin
Batt pos: 4-7
Batt Avg 30.49
Bowl Avg 67.00
Duly noted. You will join the CW 'B' team and will be available for selection this season. At the end of the season, Tamara will be retiring from CW cricket altogether (she agreed to fill the position as a stop gap) and a CW 'B' player will replace her in the CW 'A' team.

Agent TBY

International Captain
Name : Sriram G
RHB
WK : No
Batting Position : 11 [Put me higher and ill murder u]
Right Hand Leg Spin
Batting Average : 2.36
Bowling Average : 27.67

Best Batting : 11 (47)
Best Bowling : 5-36

Phew...finally made the last spot please?

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Agent TBY said:
Batting Position : 11 [Put me higher and ill murder u]
Ooh, we might get a second spinner worth the name!

And I might get a promotion to number 10...

My batting average is also 2.36 but I cracked a superb 36 in the Second Test against England.

Yousuf_Youhana

U19 12th Man
Mr M, is it possible to change my averages? as I have been playing well for the past couple of months in school and out, I have kept track of my Averages and my batting is now 40 but I would like it to be 37, and my bowling has improved big time and my average is now 21 but I would like it somewhere round there now please?

if so thanks

Mr Mxyzptlk

Sorry. Averages are improved or depreciated by using CW XI statistics (not real life stats) from the time they were submitted, like in WCC.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Signup with...

Name:
Handedness (RHB/LHB):
Batting Avge:
Bowling Type (RFM,LFM, LS, OS etc):
Preferred Batting position:
Main bowler or part-time:

You will start off the Cricket Web 'B' team from next season... which is in less than a month.

Glad to have you aboard.