• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CWPL Media Thread

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
"If Ibrahims get injured, our season ends. D:"

Liverpool Manager Nathan Patrick on his side's chances in the League.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
'Drogba seen at high baller nightclub removing head from own arse'

BCFC Facebook Group

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
Initial reports are that Roque Santa Cruz's injury was sustained when the player was getting out of bed this morning.

Spurs manager Ausage summarising his star striker's latest injury woes.

Bobisback

International Regular
Goals. Thats the latest marketing scheme by Wolves Manager Chris Dwyer. In a recent interview with Playboy, he has described why he has put this team together, and why he thinks that his fanbase will grow rapidly. A snippet of what was said:

"I can guarantee you there will be no nil all draw games while my team is on the park. With my forward line and hopeless defence, every game will be exciting from go to woe. I fully expect at least one match to have 10+ goals, even if it is 0-10 against.

Seriously though, I am really happy with my midfield and front line. Iniesta will play a major role in all matches, if he fires, we wont lose, if he plays a bad game, we still have other quality players to step up and play his role. Our defenders are shocking, I know this, but with Cech in the goals, and some time for the back four to gel, we could get it very right."

After a few more beers, and what he called "boom boom drinks" the interview got a fair bit more interesting. Due to legal reasons, we cant quote exactly what was said, but we can tell you it was highly racist, ***ist and ******, all rolled into one, and no one that was there that night will ever look at ducks the same way again.

Will Wolverhampton have a run at the title this season? This reporter highly doubts it, infact he guarantees they wont, but im sure their matches will be exciting, and Dwyer's antics, either on the side line, or in the pub, will be unique.