• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CWC 23 Handsome XI

Isura

U19 Captain
Rizwan, my god no. Gives me nightmares of Kamran.

There have been some good suggests, so slightly revising:

First XI
--------
Shubman
Malan - Sounders into the first eleven. I forget he opens.
Root - Loses the captaincy but retains his spot.
Markham
Maxwell
Dhananjaya
Hardik =
Rahul (k) - Certainly superior to Rizwan
Cummins
Noor
Bumrah
Southee (c) - I didn't expect the Hazelwood hate. Can't go wrong with Southee who gets a double promotion

Second XI
------------
Rohit (c) - Trollish pick but this team was missing a captain
Rachin - Fine, he's in. Jailbait but I guess CW likes that sort of thing
Shanto
Sadeera
Shreyas
Mahmudullah
Chapman
Miller
Santner
Rabada - Good callout. He's actually quite dashing and clean cut.
Ferguson
Bolt - Looks a bit too "non-binary" for my taste but whatever

Gob

International Coach
No love for Temba? He is pretty cute. Nice backside too. Infact most of the South African boys must be doing some serious squats

thierry henry

International Coach
Southee and Boult have a certain eternally-boyish likability to them as a duo but I’ve never really understood how they would be regarded as good looking. All I can see with Southee is someone whose head is too small for his body and whose teeth are about 3 times too big for his little head. Boult is very feminine looking with no mouth.

thierry henry

International Coach
Santner on the other hand is a little bit funny looking (both the overall lanky awkwardness, and the face) but I can see how he could be considered attractive. He also has the Vettori thing where the plebs call him a ‘nerd’ but he’s very obviously a Chad with glasses.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Southee and Boult have a certain eternally-boyish likability to them as a duo but I’ve never really understood how they would be regarded as good looking. All I can see with Southee is someone whose head is too small for his body and whose teeth are about 3 times too big for his little head. Boult is very feminine looking with no mouth.
So, in summary, they are the Athlai-Phlegm of the NZ team?