• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Webpage

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
age_master said:
the page has a schedule section, would it be possible to have links to the results of games in there too?
Just finished this with regards to the India Tour.

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
I think a stats/records section would also be nice.
hmm..

we could have all time records etc on.. but if we had a player stats section it would just link to the excel file.. it would be tough to get all players on there and then constantly update the database with current resources and time.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
lord_of_darkness said:
hmm..

we could have all time records etc on.. but if we had a player stats section it would just link to the excel file.. it would be tough to get all players on there and then constantly update the database with current resources and time.
Stats are usually published as html files anyway (see: http://forum.cricketweb.net/showpost.php?p=436039&postcount=66), so Liam's pretty capable of doing that. Then it's just a case of moving it over to the main page, isn't it?

roseboy64

Yeah. It'll be probably added tomorrow. Oh and the scorecard page will be sorted for those of you wondering.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
roseboy64 said:
Thanks! :) That's been added now. The FAQ will get done soon.
There's a second part too - I was thinking we could do a series on this, if I write a new thing every week. That's assuming people are interested, of course, but I think this would be something that could get people to read the website :)

roseboy64

superkingdave said:
how about getting James to put a link underneath the forum title in the index like for the WCC or EFM
I've been thinking about trying to get that done. That's up to Liam and Reuben though.