• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Webpage

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Originally Posted by Mr Mxyzptlk
In the age thread I gave everyone the option of adjusting to a starting 17. I don't think anyone took me up on that offer.
Yeah i must have missed this one to.. Oh well.. ill be old :p

Last edited:

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
David, Dave and Brendan will all have their ages dated from 19, which I think was my initial offer. It's not quite 17, but it's still a bit younger.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
^ Is that original though? Is the image original?

NOTICE: Anyone with keen knowledge of web forms, please contact me ASAP. It's proving rather frustrating for me at the moment.

dinu23

International Debutant
Mr Mxyzptlk said:

NOTICE: Anyone with keen knowledge of web forms, please contact me ASAP. It's proving rather frustrating for me at the moment.
sent you an email regarding this.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Mr Mxyzptlk said:

That image isn't original, it's the logo for some US college's athletics team I think. If you search "Go Blue" in Google image search it's one of the first to come up.

David

International 12th Man
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
David, Dave and Brendan will all have their ages dated from 19, which I think was my initial offer. It's not quite 17, but it's still a bit younger.
Cheers.

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
No.

I imagen it'd mean his start off age is 19 + however many seasons he's been involved.

He's still an old fart, aint that right Goff ;)

Travis_Teh

International Regular
Hrm, I had a signup of 23 and I definetly wish to keep 23.

Late bloomer, one may say! ... *grumbles* stupid 17 year old kids everywhere....

treva

Cricket Spectator
Wow that is amazing:-O
great work.:)

oh and james let me back on and i appologise for having those other accounts.:)

cheers

treva

Cricket Spectator
Charming:unsure:
i didnt read the rules and that was my fault.james let me back on and i just came to say great website made.
so whats the problem:huh: :unsure:

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
treva said:
Charming:unsure:
i didnt read the rules and that was my fault.james let me back on and i just came to say great website made.
so whats the problem:huh: :unsure:
Regardless whether you have one account or ten i doubt any capatin would want you in their team. So its pointless coming back to this part of the forum.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
chaminda_00 said:
Regardless whether you have one account or ten i doubt any capatin would want you in their team. So its pointless coming back to this part of the forum.
Well said - I think the word banned still applies anyway!

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
AUST_HiTMaN said:
No.

I imagen it'd mean his start off age is 19 + however many seasons he's been involved.

He's still an old fart, aint that right Goff ;)
Yes Dave, still an Old fart :p