• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW votes- The greatest ODI teams of all time (Australia)

Rssll

Cricket Spectator
Pfft, what if I want two spinners?

Anyway Warne marginally over Hogg I suppose, even though Warne is a very overrated ODI bowler, but he was great in the '99 semi, I'll give him that.
I'd say Warne is ahead of Hogg by a very comfortable margin. I'm sure his ODI career gets overrated by some but putting him 'marginally' ahead of Hogg seems to be going to the other extreme. He was generally among the best bowlers of his day and there was a good period in the mid 1990s where he was arguably the best.

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
O'Keefe 3- Warne 3. Let's do this, CW.
If you don't want to take this seriously that's fine but I'd prefer it if people did. Want these teams to be genuine and accurate as a depiction of CW's greatest ODI sides.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
If you don't want to take this seriously that's fine but I'd prefer it if people did. Want these teams to be genuine and accurate as a depiction of CW's greatest ODI sides.
~ Hillary being condescending to Trump supporters ~

Wait, does that make us Trump supporters??

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
So at present we have :

Ponting - 23
Bevan - 13
Hussey -13
Jones - 13

Considering we have Gilchrist batting in the top six we can carry on from here if everyone is happy, and our top six will be locked. A number of people indicated they wanted Bevan at 6 anyhow. Will mean the #7 will be able to carry a bowling load, or share it with M.Waugh at least.
I wanted Symonds and Watson at 6 and 7