• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Charity Series (End of Season 9)

wrangler203

School Boy/Girl Captain
I get the feeling, that these two matches are gonna be one heck of a tussle. How were they in the previous seasons?

Last edited:

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
Loony BoB said:
The entire Batting XI squad has now confirmed availability, and only Wright and Wilson are yet to confirm availability for the Bowling XI squad.
I've confirmed already but i may as well again. Im available and happy to be playing.

ash chaulk

International Captain
Dizzy #4 said:
i Betya whoever is captain gets the gloves!

The big question is, who's a better bowler out of all of us? if all 10 are going to bowl.........
the answer to that question would be PY id believe as hes got a few wickets...

Wicket Keeping XI would be cool but id rather just play the bowlers so the batters dont spank us

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
I don't think they do, Kenny. Look at Burpey - he has to eat salt straight from McDonalds satchels just to survive.

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
If the Bowling XI manage to win/avoid innings defeat I'll sell the Brumby and donate the proceeds to some charity.

Last edited:

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
After last club season in Holland i am fortunate to be quite flush with cash at the moment and would like to issue the following challenges to players for the 5 day games

$10,000 for each six hit

$25,000 for each six Neil hits

$5,000 for each Wicket Lezama or Young takes

$50 for every run the bowling team makes (gotta show some confidence im my 'bowlers'... )

Loony BoB

International Captain
Please note that all this talk about a keeping XI won't be going ahead until we get more keepers signing up! That means Jellett, Crampton, Dubb-Lynch, RT Verghese.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Loony BoB said:
Could the following bowlers in particular please confirm whether or not they will be available for charity games.

Provisional Squad - CW Bowling XI, FC
AAA Collins
CP Thompson
DJ Watt
GM Thomas
KS Wright
MW Wilson
NA Borcich
NL Patrick
NR Hancock - availability confirmed.
NS Hoy - availability confirmed.
NS Pickup - availability confirmed.
SA Bennett - availability confirmed.
TJ Demeza - availability confirmed.
TV Weber - availability confirmed.
Confirmed.

Loony BoB

International Captain
Yet to confirm availability

CW Blue
BL Wilshere
AP Cloete
A Crampton
D Jellett
SC Popat

CW Red
RA Langley
RE Edmunds
Z Mohammed

CW Black
S Jones
JJ Josy
DY Dubb-Lynch
GS Gooljar
J Izquierdo
CM Broadbent
SF Gough
DP Richards
CB Benjamin

CW Green
BJ Goff
CN Walsh
RT Verghese
A Feeney
RG Verghese
PR Sajith
CJ Jennings
AA Cameron

CW Colts
JB Malthus-Howell
OJ Cook
DJ Comley
DP Tucker

Last edited:

Loony BoB

International Captain
The full batting and bowling XI's for the FC game have now been confirmed as fully available, and Garven and Pickup have confirmed availability as captains, with Young and Wright being vice captain for their respective teams.