• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Charity Series (End of Season 9)

cricketboy29

International Regular
Robertinho said:
Hahahaha... *shakes his head disappointedly at the Batting XI*..
Ahh Garven, Garven, Garven....
I think he was trying to emphasize your lack of form in that match age :happy: :p

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Woo, 2-0 to the Bowlers. It had to happen some time - great work all round and Weber continuing his stellar form. Surely not too far off the International picture now, and an 'A' tour shoe-in so long as he doesn't abuse anyone else...

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
:D Nice win bowlers. Not that I did anything to help! (although I made sure that I at the crease when the winning runs were hit...glory-hunter :p)

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
MOTM? :p

What a win!! Stoked with three wickets, even if they were expensive, and to make eight... wow. What an innings. Good to be at the crease to allow Weber to get to 100! Great to be fielding when Pickup`s bowling, one gets the feeling something could happen every ball... :D

Huge win, historic even. Well captained Pickup.

Cloete

International Captain
Tarick you freak! Marvellous effort that!

Well done bowlers, thoroughly entertaining match!

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
stuffed to score my 1st 100 ever :)
well done bowlers really showed the batters what cricket is!!!
Wilson is a king for batting with me!!! entertaining stuff we showed there!
Wright & Thomas great bowling!!! was really nice n seamy :)

Loony BoB

International Captain
Now that was a fitting end to a charity season full of surprises. :) I couldn't believe the first innings of the match! Well done to all the players, great entertainment for everyone. Thoroughly enjoyed the whole thing, played in great spirit and with a lot of laughs.

cricketboy29

International Regular
well played everybody, and yeah, this has been throughly enjoyable, and id like to be the first person to congratulate towns on his charity league idea. It was really good, and everyone got to play, not that everyone doesnt get to play everytime, but this was better in my opnion.

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
cricketboy29 said:
well played everybody, and yeah, this has been throughly enjoyable, and id like to be the first person to congratulate towns on his charity league idea. It was really good, and everyone got to play, not that everyone doesnt get to play everytime, but this was better in my opnion.
its not the 1st time we do it mate, but townsy organises it all :) (mostly)

Loony BoB

International Captain
kwek said:
yup agreed Daniel-san :) your never on msn either are you?!
Thanks guys, and yeah, no MSN for me lately, it's caused some problems on my PC - had it formatted just yesterday, though, so if I'm in luck then it might work a bit better.