• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Charity Series (End of Season 9)

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Wahey! Great effort bowlers, had to happen soon - now let's make it a double in the FC clash. Nice to keep up my batting form, too.

ash chaulk

International Captain
age_master said:
OD Batting XI

R Malone
I Markus
A Chaulk (wk)
S Fuller
D Towns
A Cloete
R Dauth
M De Silva
J Stedman
A Crampton
A Garven

12th: A Blackman

Crampton and Garven to take the new ball, Stedman and De Silva to follow, followed by everyone else except Chalk who is keeping in this one
damn thought i was going to bowl :P

dinu23

International Debutant
man! what a game! I knew this time it wont be easy for the batters. the bowling XI had some good allrounders. But good effort by the batters.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Hah - HUGE! Garven will never live that down. Big win, well done to our Leggies.

Let`s win the FC match. No... really.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Uncapped XI

A Garven
N Patrick
S Jasotaran (wk)
R Dauth
G Dobson
T Mamesh
A Blackman
C Thompson
T Weber
A Collins
T Demeza

12th: G Thomas

Dezama and Patrick to open the bowling followed by Collins and Weber than everyone else, the people who bowl the best to bowl the bulk of the overs.

Last edited:

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Oh dear, I was hoping it would never happen, but it has. Patrick's batting ahead of me! Eight places ahead of me! :p

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
It`ll be fine, fine I tells you. My time as an all-rounder has come.

`Keeper skip?

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Jasotharan can keep i think hes the only keeper in the squad so he may as well, unless someone else wants to?

new_age_ar

First Class Debutant
age_master said:
Jasotharan can keep i think hes the only keeper in the squad so he may as well, unless someone else wants to?
I wouldn't mind keeping skip, my bowling hasn't been too good in the charity matches so far. :ph34r: