• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW awards for 8-15 July

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Dono, TBH, but if you hadn't I'm truly astonished. Would've expected you to have won a Boycs or an Afridi at least, and possibly a Sobers too.
Gegy is an OT member so i don't expect him to have won more awards.

Anyway Congrats to all the winners.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Dono, TBH, but if you hadn't I'm truly astonished. Would've expected you to have won a Boycs or an Afridi at least, and possibly a Sobers too.
I've been the victim of not having my posts nominated tbh. Should've won at least a skull by now. 8-)

oz_fan

International Regular
Sean I sent my award nomination for the Marsh/Lillee yesterday but got a message today saying it had failed to be delivered. I'll send you another message now which hopefully you'll receive.

If anyone spots a good Greigy could they please let me know.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Meh. The team failed as a whole. Collective responsibility. For us, it doesn't matter who failed. In the end, there is zero output from the team. :ph34r:
Nah. 'Tis a mechanical failure on most people's part (ie, can't get through to Sean), and a case of sheer inefficiency from myself.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I don't even have a record of the milestones I sent so I'll have to do them again (obviously I remember my other awards though). Probably should have planned for this though, knowing your email problems. I haven't got anything back saying it failed to send though, so maybe it's just taking it's time...

Fiery

Banned
I don't even have a record of the milestones I sent so I'll have to do them again (obviously I remember my other awards though). Probably should have planned for this though, knowing your email problems. I haven't got anything back saying it failed to send though, so maybe it's just taking it's time...
Always need to save a draft with archie's email

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Nah. 'Tis a mechanical failure on most people's part (ie, can't get through to Sean), and a case of sheer inefficiency from myself.
What nah? Did the team not fail to give the output? You wont see a captain going out and saying we lost because Pieterson batted like crap or there was a technical problem in the indoor nets. It is called collective responsibility. Not that hard a concept really. Any way I am having fun and didn't fathom you would go into an argument over it. It is a simple concept really, collective responsibility.