• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CricketWeb turns 20

James

Cricket Web Owner
Today marks 20 years since CricketWeb first came online on October 12th 2001.

CWLaunch.JPG
logo.gif (our first logo)

A big heartfelt thanks from myself to all our contributors and visitors who have helped form a fantastic community of cricket fans and kept the site going this long.

A few statistics to mark the occasion:
  • Over 134 million page views since 2008
  • Over 11 million unique visitors since 2008
  • 28.8% of visitors return to the site since 2008
  • 174,000 registrations to CW Games
  • 24,000 registrations to the CW Forum with over 4.6 million posts
  • Over 30,000 articles posted with the largest collection of Cricket Book Reviews at 1,102.
I'm hoping I'll be able to do some traveling next year and as part of this do some meet-ups with drinks and pizza to properly celebrate the occasion.

Here's to another 20 years, and thanks again for all your support!

Here's a piece of trivia for everyone. There is one currently active member who joined the CW Team when the site first launched and is still posting on the forum to this day. Who is it?

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Congrats James. What an incredible milestone. It's so surreal that I've been posting here for 17 years and in someway known posters longer than I've known most of my real life friends and acquaintances.

It's so wild to think that I met my SO when I already had 12k posts on CW and just became a mod, and we have had 3 kids since then. Time is weird.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Yep, congrats to James for keeping this community going this long. Yes it's the best cricket forum and website by some distance but it's so much more than that. There are some great people at this place, and also Burgey. Just brilliant.

smash84

The Tiger King
Congrats James, I really hope CW continues for a long long time. It is such a great community and best place to talk cricket on the web, bar none.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Thanks James & co for keeping the forum for going so long, and all the wonderful posters who keep saddos like me hanging around for quality content