• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CricketWeb Round Table #1 (With Audio)

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
I sounded like I have a cold, I have to clear it up first next time. Ugh. D+.

A+ for Goughy though. Like that deep voice. Commands attention.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Naw honestly SS, you weren't bad at all. I found your voice very much like that of a host. For example, your voice was similar to that of the host in that Indian cricket talkshow 22 yards.

adharcric

International Coach
silentstriker said:
I sounded like I have a cold, I have to clear it up first next time. Ugh. D+.

A+ for Goughy though. Like that deep voice. Commands attention.
Kev - retired cricketer
SS - undercooked American desi
Neil - high-pitched Brit
Sean - timid man

Overall, you were all good though. :)

steds

Hall of Fame Member
adharcric said:
Sean - timid man
Less timid than overawed, thinking "look how much Kev has said about it. Now I need to match that!" then panicking and failing. I also have a rubbish mic. I was trying to speak up.

adharcric

International Coach
steds said:
Less timid than overawed, thinking "look how much Kev has said about it. Now I need to match that!" then panicking and failing. I also have a rubbish mic. I was trying to speak up.
Yeah I figured. Kev and Neil really put you under pressure. Easily the most entertaining of the three mate. :p

Dasa

International Vice-Captain
Hey SS, if you're going to have another one of these discussions in 2-3 weeks time, I should be available. It might be good if we could have oneone made up of Aus-based members as well, because of the time difference.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Dasa said:
Hey SS, if you're going to have another one of these discussions in 2-3 weeks time, I should be available. It might be good if we could have oneone made up of Aus-based members as well, because of the time difference.
Working with James, see if we can set it up as a regular occurrence. Stay tuned on that front :).

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
We were all a bit apprehensive. Thought no one (even us) would want to listen to it. Really heartened by the feedback...I will try to spend more effort in editing, as well as making it overall smoother and more quality (in terms of questions, flow and sound) next time.