• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket's nicest guys

FRAZ

International Captain
Sanz said:

Fraz dear, someone has to be crucified before you become best friends with those people. :)
You are talking about Mongolians .. right ...
And why not Crucify you for the good will celebration ..............And what a time it will be to end exactly 32 year old misery and racist thinkings ........
Happy birthday to you any ways !!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
FRAZ said:
Voltman is buddy . Just needed some thing to argue may be ... He is a good bloke but just found some thing bad about my defination of "In general" thing ............
Stay Kool "Sir"
Of course I'm a good bloke - I believe my own hype. :D

Although I am a little concerned about Fraz comparing himself to Jesus.

:p

FRAZ

International Captain
Voltman said:
Of course I'm a good bloke - I believe my own hype. :D

Although I am a little concerned about Fraz comparing himself to Jesus.

:p
I cant even dare to think like that .... Jesus was a prophet and I will consider myself lucky if I could even see Jesus for once ................
I was just giving an example that Even Prophets were considered bad in some circles ..........
So as long as even a single person is happy with you then you are a lucky guy ........

FRAZ

International Captain
viktor said:
why remembered??
I grant you sainthood right now..
all bow to the saint FRAZ!!!
:notworthy
I smell sarcasm along with brotherhood .I am puzzeled . :D
So no comments !!!
Just
Stay KOOL

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
FRAZ said:
I cant even dare to think like that .... Jesus was a prophet and I will consider myself lucky if I could even see Jesus for once ................
I was just giving an example that Even Prophets were considered bad in some circles ..........
So as long as even a single person is happy with you then you are a lucky guy ........
I think you can catch him twice a week at Caesar's Palace in Las Vegas doing his observational stand-up comedy routine called "God: What's he all about?".

:D

FRAZ

International Captain
Voltman said:
I think you can catch him twice a week at Caesar's Palace in Las Vegas doing his observational stand-up comedy routine called "God: What's he all about?".

:D
Funny .. Did'nt mean the fake ones .........

KennyD

International Vice-Captain
alright good to see Hayden getting out of the jerks list and into the nicest guys. he is a good openly christian champ!

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
A lot of what the selectors do is for the right reasoning - there's not been many England players selected recently that have been proven wrong selections.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
KennyD said:
Justin Langer. never met him, would like to though, but his manner and speech are just so duculent. And I also believe he is extremely intelligent by just reading what he writes. hes no 1 for me.

Im suprised no one thought of Michael Bevan?
Bevo is a complete and utter tool! haha He's on the other list.....

FRAZ

International Captain
Sangakara has true sportsman spirit .... He is a nice guy .....Actually Srilankan team has some very nice people in it ........
Pakistani players are also good Along with Indians and Kiwis in general ........ And remeining teams are also good with the exception of three teams ............

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
FRAZ said:
Sangakara has true sportsman spirit .... He is a nice guy .....Actually Srilankan team has some very nice people in it ........
Pakistani players are also good Along with Indians and Kiwis in general ........ And remeining teams are also good with the exception of three teams ............
Assuming one is Australia, but who are the other two?

tooextracool

International Coach
marc71178 said:
A lot of what the selectors do is for the right reasoning - there's not been many England players selected recently that have been proven wrong selections.
do you really want me to go through that list over again?clarke etc etc etc

twctopcat

International Regular
tooextracool said:
do you really want me to go through that list over again?clarke etc etc etc
ODI i'd have to agree, but i think marc is referring to test matches, i hope. The selection of Mcgrath brings me out in a cold sweat.

tooextracool

International Coach
twctopcat said:
ODI i'd have to agree, but i think marc is referring to test matches, i hope. The selection of Mcgrath brings me out in a cold sweat.
i do not understand that though, its the same bunch of selectors who pick both sides. certainly you cant get any more(or less) intelligent when you pick one of them.
and most of the selections in the test side so far have been fairly obvious....it doesnt take too much of a brain to decide whether or not to pick someone whos averaging over 80 in domestic cricket, certainly when vaughan was out it didnt require too much thinking over which opener in england should replace him.

twctopcat

International Regular
tooextracool said:
i do not understand that though, its the same bunch of selectors who pick both sides. certainly you cant get any more(or less) intelligent when you pick one of them.
and most of the selections in the test side so far have been fairly obvious....it doesnt take too much of a brain to decide whether or not to pick someone whos averaging over 80 in domestic cricket, certainly when vaughan was out it didnt require too much thinking over which opener in england should replace him.
Couldn't agree more, it's as relatively straightforward for tests as for one dayers, yet that obviously isn't the case, which doth vex me. Let's just hope they don't select mcgrath ahead of pietersen, ever.