• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricketers with Tattoos

King Pietersen

International Captain
Since the discovery of the Ophiuchus 13th star sign (when using the accurate, Indian, Vedic system of determining the zodiac; unlike the tropical system which dismissed Ophiuchus as they only wanted 12 signs instead of 13), Kohli's not actually a Scorpio, he's a Libra. Whoops.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
There are like 500 million people with the same sign as him. What in the world is the point of getting it tattoed?
Because it's less toolish than having "***y-boy" or something on his arm.

Both are pretty lame, but to argue that having a star sign, which he obviously important to him for some reason, is worse than having a douchey tatt with ***y in it is weird.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Because it's less toolish than having "***y-boy" or something on his arm.

Both are pretty lame, but to argue that having a star sign, which he obviously important to him for some reason, is worse than having a douchey tatt with ***y in it is weird.
Meh, one is perhaps over-self-confidence and arrogance, the other is delusion. I'll take the former.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
People like getting tattoos in foreign languages, I dunno why. Maybe because it looks "cool" ? David Beckham has a tattoo in Hindi doesn't he ?
I know a person who got a tattoo in a language he doesn't understand.....and it didn't say what he thought it said. It was hilarious. :laugh: