• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Web Premier League - sign up and general discussion

Howe_zat

Audio File
1. Mayank Agarwal
2. Joe Burns
3. Hashim Amla
4. Ian Bell
5. Ajinkya Rahane
6. Johnny Bairstow+
7. Moeen Ali
8. Ravi Ashwin
10. James Anderson c
11. Shannon Gabriel

Chewie

International Vice-Captain
I was surprised Sohail was still available

1. Alastair Cook (c)
2. Shikhar Dhawan
3. Usman Khawaja
4. Haris Sohail
5. Angelo Mathews
7. Kaushal Silva (+)
8. Vernon Philander
9. Steve O'Keefe
10. Kemar Roach
11. Mohammad Abbas

Howe_zat

Audio File
Aizaz Cheema facts

Aizaz Cheema has played the most tests by far without being dismissed with 7. England fast bowler Alf Gover (1936-46) has the next most with 4.

Cheema also has played by far the most tests while scoring a career total of 1 run. No one else has played more than 3 tests before deciding it was acceptable to score a second test match run.

End of Aizaz Cheema facts

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Just a tip now that we're into the backup players that you'll definitely want at least two players who can keep, and ideally three. You definitely do not want your keeper to get injured and not have anyone capable as backup. I'd probably be looking for two genuine keepers and a batsman who has kept before at some point in case of emergency.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Just a tip now that we're into the backup players that you'll definitely want at least two players who can keep, and ideally three. You definitely do not want your keeper to get injured and not have anyone capable as backup. I'd probably be looking for two genuine keepers and a batsman who has kept before at some point in case of emergency.
I've got 3 of my Top 5 who can realistically keep. Not sure how good Mendis and Rahul would be at doing so but Mendis is a keeper at FC level so I'm assuming he at least would be OK.

randycricfreak

State Vice-Captain
I've got 3 of my Top 5 who can realistically keep. Not sure how good Mendis and Rahul would be at doing so but Mendis is a keeper at FC level so I'm assuming he at least would be OK.
I can safely say Mendis is a gun keeper.

Mendis, Dickwella,Chandimal, Kusal Perera, Kaushal Silva all have kept wickets in Tests.

Sangakkara effect. Or maybe going back in time could be Little Kalu even.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
sorry for the hold up folks. I saw the reminders during work but then kinda forgot about it.

Gambling on Siraj cause he's cool and has a sick A team record.