• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Web.net Fantasy Test Draft

randycricfreak

State Vice-Captain
Round 2 So far

9. Sain Kopite- Brian Lara (2000s)
10. Red Hill- Sir Jack Hobbs (1930s)
11. randycricfreak- Muttiah Muralitharan (2000s)
12. AndyZaltzHair-DEMOTED
13. AldoRaine18-DEMOTED
14. honestbharani-Sir Richard Hadlee (1970s)
15. longranger-Sunil Gavaskar (1970s)
16. Michaelf7777777-Walter Hammond (1930's)
12. AndyZaltzHair- Less than 2 hours to go
13. AldoRaine18

randycricfreak

State Vice-Captain
Round 1
1. Red Hill-Sir Garry Sobers (1960s)
2. longranger-Sir Viv Richards (1980s)
3. Michaelf7777777-Shane Warne (2000s)
4. honestbharani-Keith Miller (1940s)
5. Sain Kopite- Malcolm Marshall (1970s)
6. AndyZaltzHair-George Headley (1940s)
7. AldoRaine18-Imran Khan (1980s)
8. randycricfreak-Sachin Tendulkar(2000s)

Round 2 So far

9. Sain Kopite- Brian Lara (2000s)
10. Red Hill- Sir Jack Hobbs (1930s)
11. randycricfreak- Muttiah Muralitharan (2000s)
12. AndyZaltzHair-DEMOTED
13. AldoRaine18-DEMOTED
14. honestbharani-Sir Richard Hadlee (1970s)
15. longranger-Sunil Gavaskar (1970s)
16. Michaelf7777777-Walter Hammond (1930's)
12. AndyZaltzHair-
13. AldoRaine18

Round 3
17. Michaelf7777777-Charter 77
18. Red Hill-Red Hill Cricket Club
19. AldoRaine18-Team Bluebells
20. longranger-Oxford, Not Brookes
21. randycricfreak-Invincibles
22. honestbharani-Honoest Heroes
23. AndyZaltzHair-XI
24. Sain Kopite-Das Phantoms.

P.S Those in Red will have only 12 hours for a pick and will be out of comp,if exceeded the time limit.They would have wasted 36 hours in one single round.Which is highly unacceptable

Last edited:

randycricfreak

State Vice-Captain
Aldo Raine picks Glenn McGrath (1990s)
AZH is out of the comp.

ROUND 3 begins,and as a result his sole player is now available for the managers

randycricfreak

State Vice-Captain
What else should happen.We need to get rid of these time wasters.Or else is there a way in doing this? I have said to those who cannot make it on time,to message me their picks beforehand.But neither AZH nor AldoRaine did.AZH wasted 36 hours of the draft!

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
What else should happen.We need to get rid of these time wasters.Or else is there a way in doing this? I have said to those who cannot make it on time,to message me their picks beforehand.But neither AZH nor AldoRaine did.AZH wasted 36 hours of the draft!
It's your draft so do as you see fit. The usual practice when someone misses a turn is to allow the next participant his/her turn, and allow the person who missed their turn to choose a player when they next log on.

randycricfreak

State Vice-Captain
AMENDMENT

As the usual practice here is when someone misses his/her turn,then the next participant will be allowed.From now onwards that rule is in play.Hence what previously happened as been terminated.And as a result AZH is back in the game!.

Thanks its MichaelF777 turns,AZH could come back at any given time for his next pick!

Michaelf7777777

International Debutant
Dennis Lillee (1970's) will be my next selection please

Charter 77 So Far

Walter Hammond (1930's)
Shane Warne (2000's)
Dennis Lillee (1970's)

randycricfreak

State Vice-Captain
That's absurd. Didn't you go after the rules,and by the way I've come up with an amendment,restoring what you people usually do in drafts.So that you could make your pick at any time.Well you wasted 36 hours of the draft.Isn't that unfair? 36 hours? You're blindfolded on your flaws.

Anyhow,I've reconsidered Red Hills proposal and as a result you're not out of the comp.And the time out rules of Richie Benaud will prevail here as well.

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
Dude you are harsh. It's just a draft, not war. I've participated in at least 10 of them and I havent seen such a rude host. I don't have problems if you demote me in the order but you terminated me and then came up with amendment or whatever. You cant expect someone to knock your door again as a guest once you kick.

randycricfreak

State Vice-Captain
Geez take it easy mate.I was going by the rules.Then Red Hill conformed to the fact that drafts in this forum happens in a particular way.So I now thought of resorting to it.