• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Web Forumer World Cup - Information and Discussion

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm a bacterium, and quite the ladies' man in the microbe world. :cool:
There are no ladies in the microbe world. So do you have *** with yourself or with another one of the gazillions of you? :ph34r:

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
I seem to check in on this thread every day hoping for new PEWS jokes, sometimes I have to leave empty handed. Today GIMH has provided my fix.

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
Penis jokes and naked chicks covered only with cricketing equipment. This has turned into my kinda thread. :laugh:

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Penis jokes and naked chicks covered only with cricketing equipment. This has turned into my kinda thread. :laugh:
Wouldn't go out to face fast bowling wearing what she's wearing, personally. Would much prefer an old-fashioned box.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Wouldn't go out to face fast bowling wearing what she's wearing, personally. Would much prefer an old-fashioned box.
Not sure, I think it's clear how well those knickers are reinforced. Pretty solid for ladies' underwear.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
So we're already more than halfway through the WC and the first match is yet to be simmed. If it takes this long to do one match then I'm guessing it'll be a good while till we can sim the final.

Will I be alive? Chances appear slim.