• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Web CC

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Are you in Europe yet?

I have no vehicle but it you fancy a night out in NoVa or DC before you leave then let me know.

How far away is it form you?
It would be tight before I go to Europe, but after I get back, we should have a beer.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Visit Ireland. There's not much cricket here but it's pretty.
Yea, I want to narrow it down to about 3-4 places besides France that I can weekend-visit. So far only Amsterdam, A couple places in the UK (probably one weekend each) is finalized. We'll see about Spain, Germany, Switzerland, Ireland, etc. Probably two of those places.

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
when in Amsterdam, I´m willing to give you a tour...I believe Mitchell still has fond memmories

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
I'll be leaving for Paris this afternoon. I'd definitely like to take you up on that offer, what is your contact information?