• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket stuff that doesn't deserve its own thread

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
I like how they deemed everything that happened between September and December of 2012 to be irrelevant, having shifted the goal posts for the awards from being an August to August thing to a calendar year thing.

Must be because India lost a home series during that time. :ph34r:

Edit: So nah, I'm completely wrong. It's still the same time period, they just couldn't be ****ed to do the awards in September like usual. What a farce, people are going to think certain emissions and selections are completely fair and unfair because of it.

Last edited:

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Surely you don't need more than a couple of weeks after you email the stats and whatnot to the committee and get their votes. Releasing it 3 months after the considered period is over is a bit stupid.

benchmark00

1995 Australian tour of the Windies on fox sport 2 right now. ****ing get in!

Last edited:

benchmark00

Lara and Hooper putting on a show in the first test :fap:

Holy **** how good was Lara. Those shots from middle/off to the mid wicket boundary. Flog zone.

Riggins

International Captain
"you don't want to stir steve up" - really i can't imagine anything else mark waugh would have done for the first 35 years of his life.