• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket stuff that doesn't deserve its own thread

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Is there any particular reason to consider this story as credible, instead of just some sort of attempt at a hit piece / set up?
Yeah, the actual video footage of it happening probably suggests it's real.

Plus Pip Edwards has not exactly denied the claims of Clarke's GF.

Spark

Global Moderator
I have heard rumours that he'd gone off the deep end a bit in the last few years. And his media interventions have always been... odd... to put it mildly

Burgey

I have heard rumours that he'd gone off the deep end a bit in the last few years. And his media interventions have always been... odd... to put it mildly
He’s been on breakfast radio for about 3-4 years now. Getting up the early does things to people as, I imagine, would waking up next to Pip Edwards

vicleggie

State Vice-Captain
I always thought Michael Clarke was a better guy than that.

In what regard? Drugs?

Burgey

Sussex will be disappointed having TPC tuning up for the Ashes with a county stint with them. He rarely does much at FC level on the rare occasions he plays these days, usually uses it to experiment with his game a bit.