• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket stuff that doesn't deserve its own thread

Gob

International Coach
So I was watching wolf creek 2 (so spoilers ahead) and mick (the psychopathic serial killer) is torturing one of his victims and he is asking them 10 questions and for every answer he gets wrong, he is sawing off a finger

So after four historical questions about Australia, fifth question was who is the greatest cricketer Australia has ever produced and he says don't say shane ****ing Warne. He then goes on to give him a hint saying it starts with D and the guy getting questioned after much contemplation says Dennis Lillee and goes on to get tortured while screaming Dennis Lillee. Eventually he knock Mick (the killer) with a hammer and says 'its Don Bradman you ****'

This whole thing really amused me and I couldn't find a clip

ataraxia

International Coach
Looks like cricinfo just changed the player page format. I was about to say it's horrible because it requires more clicks, but it looks like they've added way more easily accessible stats.

ataraxia

International Coach
Scratch that, apparently they've removed non-international stats.

Edit: no, they're still there, just harder to see.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
IPL claims its first victim with Daniel Sams testing positive to Covid. Hope he recovers quickly and fully.

Burgey

New year, same old “No you” from HB.

If you think it’s that bad, hit the report button ffs. Until now I’ve never known anyone who has a vicarious glass jaw. Quite the trait.

Burgey

But you're the one who responded to a post which wasn't directed at you in anyway, had a tanty at it and got all het up.

Odd person. Prefer others.

Burgey

Would prefer the plural noun to be fora (benefits of a classical education).

You seem to also have a very loose notion of what an “exchange of ideas” is. Read the bloke’s posts this afternoon, they’re embarrassing and there’s not an idea in them. Just random, unbidden insults. If I was a like-minded sensitive blancmange I’d have reported them, or even sent an email to his employer as is his wont.

You can hear the snap, crackle and pop of brain cells dying across the world as people endure reading those posts. Woeful.

Last edited:

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Would prefer the plural noun to be fora (benefits of a classical education).

You seem to also have a very loose notion of what an “exchange of ideas” is. Read the bloke’s posts this afternoon, they’re embarrassing and there’s not an idea in them. Just random, unbidden insults. If I was a like-minded sensitive blancmange I’d have reported them.

You can hear the snap, crackle and pop of brain cells dying across the world as people endure reading those posts. Woeful.