• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket stuff that doesn't deserve its own thread

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
That scorecard is delicious. I mean I've seen plenty of one sided scorecards, but this one was hilarious since team 1 got bowled out in 17.3 overs and their total was literally chased down in 4 balls at a strike rate of 500.

AndrewB

International Vice-Captain
There were a few similar scorecards for one of the international women's teams not too long ago iirc.
Mali: e.g. Mali 6 all out (9.0) lost to Rwanda 8-0 (0.4); and Uganda 314-2 (20.0) beat Mali 10 (11.1).

Also Maldives, who managed to collapsed from 6-0 to 8 all out and from 11-1 to 16 all out against Nepal. Anjali Chand's overall bowling figures from those two matches against Maldives are 6.1-5-1-10 (the one run was a wide).

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Lol imagine being the batter, wouldn't feel like you've done much wrong. Reminds me of Fawad Alam playing a perfect lap sweep and being caught by Steve Smith who ran from slip to leg gully when he saw him shape up for the shot.

Chubb

International Regular
If Sarah Taylor hadn't had to battle mental health problems she would probably have been England's greatest female cricketer. I saw her play a T20 against NZ and she was miles ahead of everyone else on the field, except maybe Susie Bates.

It's great to see her come through those health issues and find a career in the sport.

ParwazHaiJunoon

First Class Debutant
^ it is weird case.

She says "I eloped with him in 2011. I financially helped Babar till 2015/16. I paid rent of apartment where we used to live & I bought him cricket equipments......& he promised to marry me..........."

Babar captained PAK in U-19 WC 2010 & 2012. It means he didn't need her financial help at that time.

Seems like her side of story is made up. Immoral Women are exploiting #MeToo Movement to the detriment of society. This will bite them back in long-run.

Further, in 2011, Babar was under 18 i-e; a minor. Babar can sue her for Child Abuse :laugh:

Link

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Have been watching the legends matches and it has been great to watch. Many of them are not that unfit either. I hope this can be an annual affair and stronger Aus/SA teams join next time.

cnerd123

likes this
Sehwag slog sweeping Herath for a six during an India SL final in 2021 amidst a pandemic. What a world we live in.

Herath strikes to get him out next ball. Brilliant.