• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket stuff that doesn't deserve its own thread

NotMcKenzie

International Debutant
Now, this is one of the stranger catch celebrations I've seen:

Edit—Also, John Emburey bowling the 49th over? Really?

Last edited:

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Rare video that, includes one of Neal Radford's two ODI wickets.

Also a great thing about that channel is you can get a snapshot of the evolution of Phil DeFreitas' bowling action.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Bangladesh A are playing an Ireland Wolves team at T20 today - it's something between an Ireland A and Ireland side I would say, some international regulars like Campher, G. Delany, Adair are playing.

The BCB are livestreaming it

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Sussex have appointed Sarah Taylor as wicketkeeping coach. She said "They didn't care that I was a woman." More like they chose her because she's a woman to show that woman aren't discriminated against. I have to say she's a better keeper than all but Ben Foakes out of those who've played for England recently.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sussex have appointed Sarah Taylor as wicketkeeping coach. She said "They didn't care that I was a woman." More like they chose her because she's a woman to show that woman aren't discriminated against. I have to say she's a better keeper than all but Ben Foakes out of those who've played for England recently.
That's a bit of an assumption. No reason they couldn't have hired her because she was the best person for the job.

Spikey

I imagine we'll see a fair few of the current generation of professional women cricketers move into other professional roles in cricket upon retirement, (media, coaching, board, etc), Taylor being a bleedin' obvious example.

Daemon

There were a few similar scorecards for one of the international women's teams not too long ago iirc.