• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket returning to normal

cnerd123

likes this
I think that opening line was straight from the Big 3, which means it's coming from the Indian, Australian and British governments.

They're not so hot on China these days

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Seems Ganguly might become the ICC Chairman too, guess its part of the deal if he cannot remain BCCI president due to the SC ruling and those recommendations.

Tom Flint

International Regular
We had our first official net and training this evening. So good to be back playing and heading in the right direction

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
I still can't believe he cut funding from the WHO in the time of a global pandemic.
The USA cutting funding from the WHO won't greatly effect the virus response from developed nations, but it will have a big impact on poorer and less developed areas.

So it pretty much sums up DT's politics.

Efficiency and progress is ours once more
Now that we have the Neutron bomb
It's nice and quick and clean and gets things done
Away with excess enemy
But no less value to property
No sense in war but perfect sense at home
The sun beams down on a brand new day
No more welfare tax to pay
Unsightly slums gone up in flashing light
Jobless millions whisked away
At last we have more room to play
All systems go to kill the poor tonight
Gonna kill kill kill kill kill the poor
Kill kill kill kill kill the poor
Kill kill kill kill kill the poor tonight
Behold the sparkle of champagne
The crime rate's gone, feel free again
Oh, life's a breeze with you, Miss Lily White
Jane Fonda on the screen today
Convinced the liberals it's okay
So let's get dressed and dance away the night
While they kill kill kill kill kill the poor
Behold the sparkle of champagne
The crime rate's gone, feel free again
Oh, life's a breeze with you, Miss Lily White
Jane Fonda on the screen today
Convinced the liberals it's okay
So let's get dressed and dance away the night
While they kill kill kill kill kill the poor

ImpatientLime

International Regular
We had our first official net and training this evening. So good to be back playing and heading in the right direction
more people dying in the uk this week due to covid 19 than the rest of europe put together. but yeah thank god things are heading in the right direction.

Tom Flint

International Regular
It actually is heading in the right direction. The thread is called cricket returning to normal, and slowly the game is beginning to return. At no point did I say the virus has gone away. We were allowed 2 people at the ground at the same time, could use the net but each person has to bring their own ball and no sharing kit. So yes thank God after a terrible few months us living in one of the worst hit cities can start to enjoy the things we used to

ImpatientLime

International Regular
the fact you can even do that in a country where thousands of people are dying a week and where the curve is nowhere near as well managed as the rest of europe is shambolic.

Flem274*

123/5
this is so offensive tom. you're despicable for thinking things are going well when thousands are dying of rona every day. i hope you get it then you won't be laughing and enjoying your cricket.

for shame. for shame. shame.

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
this is so offensive tom. you're despicable for thinking things are going well when thousands are dying of rona every day. i hope you get it then you won't be laughing and enjoying your cricket.

for shame. for shame. shame.
wtf?

Tom Flint

International Regular
A week or so out and no crowds but I'm looking forward to watching some international cricket this week then playing at my club and having a few pints with my mates in the clubhouse after