• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

Gilly Fan

U19 12th Man
I use no editing software, nothing is done on computer at all, Video tapes and a dvd recorder, old school mate. Ive had the same VCR since 1992. I can get stuff done fast, mostly because ive been doing it for so long, one day i'll spend the time and money and get to do it on computer, but I'm in no hurry at all.

I dont work during the day, run my business in the evenings! Spend the day looking after my kids and playing and watching cricket!
So do you edit them on your dvd recorder?

Confused as to how it's done.

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Well most of the videos were edited years and years ago, everything thats 2005 and before was done on two VCR's. After that i did on a dvd recorder, stacks easier and fast.

Gilly Fan

U19 12th Man
2 more requests. Gilly's ton in the Super Series against the World XI, and then his 94 in the Super test.

Lovin your work. Absolute champ.

Spark

Global Moderator
Man, these Ponting tons are taking me back... back to the time when he still made clutch runs :(

Ruckus

International Captain
Hey robelinda, you don't have any of Phillip Hughes knocks against SA do you? Or do they get taken down by youtube?